Monday, December 17, 2007

alright, so for the longest time i was stressing out about the facts that i dotn haveny any legit (goc issued) gov id and i may need it to travel. So ive been ruinning around all over the place to try to get something, anything...my drivers licence, my healthcard...something. To get anything of these thing is not as easy as just walking into the place..apparently u need id to get id...ya stupid huh?

today i called my supervisor (or somehting like that) from katimavik. She had let me know that all i needed is 2 forms of legit gov id, and something with my name and picture....like my student card...so ya..that prettymuch de-stressed me.yay.

os if u do have any questions...CALL your informer...their super nice and will tell u all u need to know, they are very well informed.




...this message has been brougnt to you by the katimavik supervisors commssiion of canada (JOKING)

No comments: