Friday, January 11, 2008

finally i get free time on the comp, imma type as fast as i can so ignore the errors.

so our first week in Williams lake is a community orientation, so basically i get no time to myself... we do tons of workshops and get accustomed with the community. WE did a scavenger hunt around town, and kelly came over..for the camp, shes super cool..and gave me tons of lowdown about the program and what she did during the program.

um so its been really boring abut at the same time really fun. im still gettin to know ppl in my house. The past few days we went to the community partners, their cool..except the shelter..cuz that place freakes me out.

SO...today we had our intiveriews and we all got out jobs..YAY!!, im just glad that i gpot my first choice! which is **drum roll** the 139 chi8ldren.

No comments: