Tuesday, May 27, 2008

sooo this morning i had yougert with honney...yummmmmm.
and after vic and dave left for work it was too quiet in the house, it was kinda wierd.

so @ work i did a bit then the kids came in..their was lots, it was fun...they played with the shreded paper, they had so much fun with it...i took tons of pics.
so @ lunch i ate @ home, it was cool.
in the afternoon i had some photocopying to do then some drawings to do for pauline.
so back @ the house i was reading my book when antoine came down and we had a chat about me letting him know what he does that bothers me, and i told him why, and i guess he realized something and said hell try not to react that way. he told me that he felt that i didnt like him, but he felt that i didnt like him, which was the case but i guess hes learning...he said that he had nothing on me cuz i do my work annd everyhting i need to.

we had food from cilla and zach.. the hm of the week.

were gonna do grandma doors its gonna be SICK!

so the g-ma door was cool, except for the fact that they didnt have my pic, so i did my thing anyways...lots of colour, it was cool, but we only got one side done, we gonna go on our own other times to do the back, it will be cool, so i think imma go tomorrow after work.
so back @ da house i chatted with a bunch of ppl for a long wile, it was really fun. i kept picking on vic.
then i went to bed late....again

No comments: