Wednesday, May 7, 2008

yesterday tuesday

zane woke me, i got ready and played some videogames b4 leaving
@ work i did a bit for agthering of theings for marylen, then i played with the kids, i also cleaned up a but, for lunch we went to the viking again, zane was there and so was xandra and her freind, hes cool.
so back @ work i did some rearch for my booth thing then i cleaned up a but, the teen moms showed up again we chatted for a bit.

then i went to the lid to do some rearch then e had our meeting....it was boring but i think it was needed to clarify things.
so then i went back hme and i played video games, then xantra took me to her work ...we had coffie with a friend of hers that was working there @ the time..it was kinda boring.
then she drove me all over the place showing me around wawa. that was cool

then back home i played some games, took a sower then went to bed.

this mrning someone owrk me, i got ready and left for work
its raining lots today...kinda gloomy, i have a lot of photocopying to do...so im off.

No comments: